My HealtheVet (MHV)
My HealtheVet is the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Personal Health Record for Veterans. The website is designed for Veterans and their families to better understand and manage their health. With My HealtheVet, your health information is kept safely and securely online. The website provides tools to partner with your health care team to manage your health care. Use My HealtheVet to record diet, exercise and health history. Send a message to your VA health care team with non-urgent questions, or refill VA medications. Keep track of your VA appointments and review notes from your last clinic visit. New tools and enhancements are added frequently. Features currently include:
- Secure Messaging: Communicate non-urgent concerns or questions to your VA health care team*
- VA Prescription Refills: Refill your VA medication(s) online
- VA Appointments: View detailed information about your VA clinic appointments*
- VA Health Record: View copies of key extracts from your VA electronic health record, including lab and radiology results, Admissions and Discharges, Problem List and VA Notes*
- Military Health History/Military Service Information: Enter and track military health information, and access your Department of Defense (DoD) Military Service Information* (if eligible)
- VA Blue Button: View, print or download your personal health information with the VA Blue Button
- VA CCD: View, print or download a summary of essential health information*
- Veterans Health Library: Medical information specifically targeting Veteran health issues
- My Goals: an online tool to help you set and achieve goals
*Requires a Premium account.
If you are a Veteran and want a My HealtheVet Premium account, you must register on My HealtheVet and have a Level 2 credential. A DS Logon Premium (Level 2) credential will allow you to access not only all of My HealtheVet features, but also a broad array of VA and Department of Defense (DoD) online resources. The Department of Defense offers more information on how to obtain a DS Logon.